Bach Rescue Remedy
Bach Rescue Remedy to help your pet deal with stressful situations such as; going to the Vet, travelling, thunderstorms and during firework. Also helps animals that have experienced abuse, trauma and shock.
Bach Rescue Remedy
This remedy is for all emergencies (shock, accident, trauma). It is the most important first aid measure and can be given until the animal has calmed down, it helps your pet deal with stressful situations such as; going to the Vet, Travelling, Thunderstorms and during firework. Also helps animals that have experienced abuse, trauma and shock.
Bach Rescue Remedy is also an important first aid in all emergencies (shock, accident, trauma, pain) and can be administered repeatedly to calm the animal.( Consult in the cases described your vet!)
The organism does not know for a moment, whether life or death is announced and needs a boost, so that the life energy can flow again.
Bach Rescue Remedy is a combination of 5 Flower Remedies;
Star of Bethlehem – Orithogalum umbellatum
- Helps animals that have experienced abuse, trauma and shock, whether experienced recently or in the past. Helps the animal let go of the trauma .
Rock Rose – Helianthemum
- For situations in which the animal experiences panic or terror such as, an accident, visiting the Vet., thunderstorm etc.
Cherry Plum – Prunus cerasifera
- Helps animals who seems to have lost control of their actions such as constant barking, scratching or biting, licking.
Impatiens – Impatiens gladulifera
- Helps those animals who are impatient and can’t wait for for their meal ,walk etc.
Clematis – Clematis vitalba
- For animals who are sleepy and not really paying attention to what’s going on around them.
Easy To Use
Recommended to reduce occasional animal stress and tension. Administer 4 drops orally as often as needed.
The dosage of Rescue Remedy does not depend on the weight or type of animal. It depends on the situation of stress. Rescue Remedy is not a sedative, so find the dosage that works best for you and your pet.