TVM Twelve eye drops for protection of the cornea
Twelve eye drops for protection of the cornea of the eye, the eye drops contain vitamin B12, magnesium, potassium and hyaluronic acid. Suitable for dog, cat, horse, rabbit, rodent and reptile.
TVM Twelve eye drops for animals
Twelve from TVM for protection of the cornea of the eye of animals.
- Innovative composition for optimal protection of the cornea.
- Contains Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin B12, mineral trophic factors (including magnesium and potassium)
- Vitamin B12 is a cofactor for cellular multiplication and helps combat free radicals
- Mineral trophic factors play a key role in cellular biochemical reactions during periods of intense activity such as cellular multiplication
- Hyaluronic acid aids tear adhesion to the corneal epithelium and acts as a hydrating and lubricating agent. A normal tear film aids in the natural physiological protection of the cornea
- Because of its water-binding capacity, it has a moisturizing and soothing effect on the eyes.
Dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, rodents and reptiles.
Long shelf life after opening: 60 days.
Apply 1 to 2 drops on the eye 2x daily.
For dogs, cats, horses and exotic pets