Dronspot spot-on cat dewormer
Dronspot Spot-on cat is a dewormer against hookworms, roundworms and tapeworms that is applied to the skin, a simple and cat-friendly treatment.
Dronspot spot-on cat dewormer
Dronspot deworming pipettes cat
Worms in cats are harmful to your cat's health. The Dronspot deworming pipette for cats works against all types of intestinal worms that are common in Dutch cats (roundworms, hookworms, tapeworms). It also works against different stages of the Toxocara roundworm (L3 and L4 larvae). It contains the active substances praziquantel and emodepside. Administration is easy because it can be dripped into the neck with a pipette. So you don't have to administer a tablet, which can sometimes be difficult with cats.
Indications and properties;
- Dewormer for cats
- Application with a pipette on the skin, a quick and easy solution for cats that are difficult to deworm with a tablet.
- For the treatment of roundworms, such as roundworms and hookworms in cats
- For the treatment of tapeworms in cats
- Can be used during pregnancy and lactation
- Cats from 8 weeks and 0.5 kg body weight.
- Pregnant or lactating cats.
- The treatment of mixed parasitic infections in cats caused by roundworms and tapeworms of the following species:
Toxocara cati (immature and adult stages, L4 and L3).
Toxocara cati (L3 larvae - treatment of queens during late pregnancy to prevent contamination of the kittens through the milk).
Toxascaris leonina (immature and adult stages and L4).
Ancylostoma tubaeforme (immature and adult stages and L4).
Dipylidium caninum (immature and adult stages).
Taenia taeniaeformis (adult stages).
Echinococcus multilocularis (adult stages).
Not suitable for
- Kittens less than 8 weeks old or weighing less than 0.5 kg.
- Animals with hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Sick or weakened animals
Package contents 2 pipettes
0.5-2.5 kg body weight ; Dronspot Cat 30 mg/7.5 mg spot-on for small cats
2.5-5 kg body weight; Dronspot Cat 60 mg/15 mg spot-on for medium sized cats
5-8 kg body weight; Dronspot Cat 96 mg/24 mg spot-on for large cats
> 8 kg body weight; Use an appropriate combination of products
Take 1 pipette from the package. Hold the pipette upright, unscrew the cap and turn it upside down. Then use the inverted cap to break the seal.
Part the cat's hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is exposed.
Place the open side of the pipette on the skin and squeeze the pipette firmly several times to apply the contents directly to the skin.
By administering the product at the base of the skull, it is less likely that your cat can lick the product off.
Avoid direct contact with the still moist application site. Keep children and other animals away from treated animals for as long as possible. In addition, avoid prolonged intensive contact with treated cats during the first 24 hours after administration of the product.